Welcome to Foodies & Crafties Soirée – Blog Hop & Link Party #14
each Thursday at 4PM EDT
As some of you already know, we are moving from Canada to France, so I have spent a lot of time recently organizing our move and packing up, uff… We are flying next Tuesday, so the next party will be from the French Riviera, don’t miss it! :)
About the Party
Each Thursday, there will be a blog hop and a link party going live at 4PM EDT. Each week you will have an opportunity to link your different social media, for example:
- week1: pinterest | week2: google+ | week3: facebook, etc.
Once all the social media are done, we will start over. There will be one featured blogger selected each week from the blog hop and a few projects/recipes from the link party. You will have a great chance to meet new friends, gain more exposure for your blog and more new followers!
The party is hosted for you by:
Gosia from Kiddie Foodies (host)
Follow her on: Pinterest | Google+ (Gosia) | Google+ (Kiddie Foodies) | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram
Features from last week’s Foodies and Crafties Soirée #13
The featured Blogger from the last blog hop is Cathy from Three Kids and a Fish. Congratulations Cathy!!! We did a random draw, so everyone had the same chances. Please show Carrie some love and follow her on Instagram!
Write secret message on banana by The Pin Junkie
Turkey veggie meatballs by Simply fresh dinners
Crocheted coffee cozy’s by Melanie gets married
Strawberry cream truffles by Dizzy busy and hungry
Gluten free chocolate brownie bites by Seasoned home maker
If you party with us, please place the ‘Foodies and Crafties Soirée blog hop & link party’ button on your blog:
If you were featured by the host or co-host you are welcome to grab the ‘Foodies and Crafties Soirée I was featured at’ button:
If you want to be immediately notified when the party goes live, be sure to subscribe by email:
If you are interested in co-hosting the Foodies & Crafties Soirée, please fill this form – it is short and it will help to plan everything.
Don’t forget to come back next week to check the featured projects from the party and meet the featured blogger – or perhaps it will be you?:)
Pinterest Blog Hop:
- Link your Pinterest account for today’s blog hop.
- All participants must follow the host on the social media from the blog hop, so please follow me on Pinterest. I will follow you back!
- Please follow at least 2 more bloggers and have fun meeting new friends!
- Each week there will be one featured blogger selected that all participants of the next party will be asked to follow on her/his social media.
- Please show off your own creations, as much family & kids friendly as possible. You must link directly to the specific post. No link parties, No Etsy/shops, No giveaways.
- Visit at least 2 bloggers and let them know they are making awesome stuff, by leaving a comment on their post or by sharing their creation on your social media. When you share, don’t forget to use a #foodiescraftiessoiree hashtag, so they know you have found them on this party.
- Each week the favorite posts from the party will be featured by the host and co-hosts on their blogs and shared on their social media. They will be also pinned to the Foodies and Crafties Soiree Pinterest board, so don’t forget to Follow it!
Please be aware that by sharing your posts at Foodies & Crafties Soirée, you are giving permission for featuring your projects to the host and co-hosts. Therefore your projects can be shared on social media and in round up posts with a link backs to your post. All credits go to you! By joining and providing your email you are subscribing to updates about this link up. You may opt out at any time.
Foodies & Crafties Soirée – Blog Hop & Link Party #14