Hello my Blogging Friends & welcome to the new Foodies & Crafties Soirée – Blog Hop & Link Party!!!
Do you want to join me & co-host it with me?
If yes, see all the details below.
If not, I hope to see you at the party!
Starting the 7th of November,
each Thursday at 8PM EDT.
If you want to be immediately notified when the party goes live, be sure to subscribe by email:
About the Party
There will be a blog hop and a link party each Thursday, going live at 8PM EDT. Each week you will have an opportunity to link your different social media, for example:
- week1: google+
- week2: facebook
- week3: pinterest
Once all the social media are done, we will start over.
There will be one featured blogger selected each week from the blog hop and a few projects/recipes from the link party.
You will have a great chance to meet new friends, gain more exposure for your blog and more new followers!
- Each week there will be one different social media hop opened for link-ups & mingle.
- All participants must follow the host and co-hosts, at least on the social media from the blog hop.
- Please follow at least 2 more bloggers and have fun meeting new friends!
- Each week there will be one featured blogger selected that all participants of the party will be asked to follow on her/his social media.
- Please show off your own creations, as much family & kids friendly as possible. You must link directly to the specific post. No link parties, No Etsy/shops, No giveaways
- Visit at least 2 bloggers and let them know they are making awesome stuff, by leaving a comment on their post or by sharing their creation on your social media. When you share, don’t forget to use a #foodiescraftiessoiree hashtag, so they know you have found them on this party.
- Each week the favorite posts from the party will be featured by the host and co-hosts on their blogs and shared on their social media.
Please be aware that by sharing your posts at Foodies & Crafties Soirée, you are giving permission for featuring your projects to the host and co-hosts. Therefore your projects can be shared on social media and in round up posts with a link backs to your post. All credits go to you!
If you are interested in co-hosting the Foodies & Crafties Soirée with me, please fill this form – it is short and I will help me to plan everything. If you have any troubles with filling it, please send me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your role as a co-host will be to:
- publish on your blog a post with a Foodies & Crafties Soirée party that I will provide
- make a shout-out on your social media to promote the party
- comment and promote your favorite posts on your social media during the party duration with #foodiescraftiessoiree hashtag
- once the party is closed, you can make a round-up post with your favorite links from the party and promote it on your social media with the #foodiescraftiessoiree hashtag
You will be asked to:
- follow me on my social media – I will follow you back!
- place a party button on your blog
- send me your photo (or your blog button, but I would prefer the photo), so I can make a collage picture for the party – as the one above
- send me links to your social media and to the posts you want to link to the party, so I can link them up before the party goes live
If you participate in the party, please place the ‘Foodies and Crafties Soiree blog hop & link party’ button on your blog:
If you are featured by the host or co-host you may place the ‘Foodies and Crafties I was featured at’ button on your blog:
To place the button on your blog, just copy-paste the text from the highlighted areas below the buttons.
Let’s have fun!
Foodies & Crafties Soirée – Blog Hop & Link Party Announcement